There are two parts to participating in the research:
1. Write a letter to yourself
- You will be asked to write a letter to yourself about what you think has been helpful when recovering from the disaster/s that you experienced, and send it to us.
- The letter can be written on paper and posted or emailed - whichever suits you best.
2. Undertake a short questionnaire
- This questionnaire will be about how you found the experience of writing a letter to yourself. We are interested in this because letter writing is an unusual way of gathering research information, and we'd like to know what you thought of the method.
For more information about what's involved, watch the video below, or go to the contact page and get in touch.